A classmate of mine, Kassandra Kitz, nominated me for this award and I’d like to thank her! Check out her blog where she shares her inspirations, life’s tidbits, travels, and everything in-between.
Here are the official rules:
1) Thank the rockin’ blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions you were given.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 500 followers.
4) Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog so they know they’ve been nominated.
Here we go folks!
1. What is one quality that you would like to be remembered for?
This is a tough question, but I’d say, my acceptance of others.
2. What’s your favourite food?
3. If you were to win the lottery, what would you spend your money on?
Buying everyone in my family a house (or paying off their mortgages).
4. What’s your favourite sport to watch and why?
I don’t watch sports.
5. Which actor/actress do you wish to be with?
I’ve never actually thought about this… hard to say!
6. Can you build an awesome house of cards?
7. What’s your favourite quote?
“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” – Bilbo Baggins, J.R.R. Tolkein
8. If you were a super hero, what power would you have?
9. Where would your dream holiday be?
10. Do you have a favourite cheesy pop song?
11. What is your best talent? (Can you juggle? Solve a rubix cube?)
Swimming – front crawl
I nominate these lovely people… your questions are below.
1. Do you drive? If so, what kind of vehicle is it?
2. What is your favourite hobby?
3. What is your favourite quote?
4. Do you have pets? If so, what kind and how many?
5. What is your favourite thing to do on your day(s) off?
6. If you could only speak once to one person today, what would you say and to whom would it be to?
7. What is your favourite movie of all time?
8. Would you ever go vegetarian or vegan? Why or why not?
9. Do you believe in recycling? Why or why not?
10. What is your dream job?
11. Would you ever donate a kidney?
READY. SET. GO.